Senior Softball World Championships, Inc., is a tax-exempt organization, under IRC §501(c)(4), subject to the Internal Revenue Service financial information disclosure requirements listed below:
Public Disclosure Requirements Applicable to Tax-Exempt Organizations
In general, exempt organizations must make available for public inspection certain annual returns...and must provide copies of such returns...to individuals who request them. Copies usually must be provided immediately in the case of in-person requests, and within 30 days in the case of written requests. The tax-exempt organization may charge a reasonable copying fee (the current Federal approved photocopy rate is $0.20 per page) plus actual postage, if any.
Exempt Organizations - Documents Subject to Public Disclosure
An exempt organization must make available for public inspection and copying its annual return. Such returns include Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax (Senior Softball World Championships, Inc., files Form 990), Form 990-EZ, Short Form Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, Form 990-PF, Return of Private Foundation, Form 990-BL, Information and Initial Excise Tax Return for Black Lung Benefit Trusts and Certain Related Persons, and the Form 1065, U.S. Partnership Return of Income, filed after August 17, 2006. Returns must be available for a three-year period beginning with the due date of the return (including any extension of time for filing).
Procedure for Making a Disclosure Request to Senior Softball World Championships, Inc.
All requests must include the tax year of the requested documents and the full name, physical mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), phone number and valid e-mail address, if any, of the individual requester.
» Requests by an organization, trade name or any other non-individual entity will be denied.
» Requests for multiple copies or for transmittal to a third party non-requester will be denied.
» Recipients are prohibited from posting the information received on third party World Wide Web sites, including their own.
» Recipients will be required to acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions prior to receiving the requested information.
• In-Person Requests at the principal office of Senior Softball World Championships, Inc.
• Senior Softball World Championships, Inc. 9823 Old Winery Place, Ste. 12 Sacramento, CA. 95827 Phone: (916) 326.5303 Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Weekdays
• Written Requests (including requests by Facsimile and E-mail)
• Mail and Courier Services (Same as In-Person Requests) Senior Softball World Championships, Inc. Attn: Public Disclosures 9823 Old Winery Place, Ste. 12 Sacramento, CA. 95827
• Facsimile Requests sent to (916) 326.5304
• E-mail Requests sent to the General SSUSA Mailbox and including the words "Public Disclosure" in the Subject line